1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Waiting on the Prodical's Return!!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Elektra Rose, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Elektra Rose

Elektra Rose Guest

So, my Alliance told me that an old friend was returning to UO!! But he said the only way he would return is if I upheld my end of a bet we made a year ago!!!

Soooooooo I did my part and put up a stupid longhorn on the roof of my house. Gah I hate losing bets hehe

Now its done and I am waiting on the return of this player.....thinking if he dont show up soon I will plaster a great big OU on the roof instead!!!!!

2. I know!! I know !!
    What is he thinking !!!....We all have been waiting and he is still a no show !!!
    He will return otherwise I will have something next door that I have to look at all the time and I don't wanna :(

3. SLACK

SLACK Guest

:eek:Why would you defile your roof with an OU?????
    You want people to think you're an Okie???
    Might as well tell them you are Canadian or something!!!:gee:

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Of course, if you want to have your house surrounded by people with pitchforks, put a Cornhusker or Buffalo on your roof....

5. Keira

Keira Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

No, no, no. Put Frankenstein on your roof! :lol: That will bring them in!