1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WAKA/CiB

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by warzone, Jun 25, 2014.

1. warzone

warzone Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'm Sigrin Wakayama. I was also warzone/hellzone on Chessy. I was wondering if there is anyone from WAKA/CiB still left arround? Was thinking about poking my nose back into the game again but I'm afraid of seeing what else EA has done to this master piece since I left.

Anyways I doubt any one is left It's been 4 years since I last came to this board and most of our guild was already long gone.

2. RueTor

RueTor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Not sure if there is any linkage, but there is a Waka on Sonoma

3. warzone

warzone Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I think some of them went to Atlanta server or something. I'll look into Sonoma. Thanks.

4. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Bo/Hugibear is still here. He checks here occasionally, but you can touch base with him on Siegeperilous.net, too. Link below.

Ibichi and Chimera also check in here from time to time, but I think they are playing other games. Last I heard, Happy was a GM on a F2P shard.

#4 Kat, Jun 25, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
    kelmo likes this.
  5. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The good lady kat is correct, the Bo/Hugibear is last standing waka/cib member. The rest have moved on. Once in awhile some come back for a bit of glory but it is short lived. Feel free to pm the Bo if there is anything you need or want. If you are back to play great, we have a band of pirates that you will thoroughly enjoy..

kelmo likes this.
  6. Ibichi

Ibichi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I am downloading the trial right now. I guess you still have to type in "I renounce my new player status"? If this isn't correct would someone let me know.

kelmo likes this.
  7. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

:) *waves to ibi*

I knew some CiB from Chessie so when yall came over to Siege...this one chap whom I actually knew as Kerr on Chessie with his WAKA tag on his head, came into Wintermoor with a declaration of WAR on the Knights of the Silver Serpent, KSS. :) Well now what was my lil crafter Miranda to do as a knighted one all alone in Wintermoor when Yasuo came a calling, with his declaration of WAKA war on KSS ? hehe

I ATTACKED him...natch, cuz he brung a declaration of war soooooooooooo hehe yep natch I was dirtnapped, but it was fun.

[​IMG]

Actually I went with a lot of CiB and others, when a buncha us from chessie invaded many other shards on noobie chrs. to just enmasse go attacking folks on other shards, that too was fun.

kelmo likes this.
  8. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

i do not think you have to do this now. I believe they added Siege to the list for young/trial acconts

9. York_Siege

York_Siege Seasoned Veteran

CiB sounds familiar;i'm not sure if i know of many off hand. however, i have noticed a great deal of chessy players still play they have just migrated; Legends, Lake Austin, Atlantic, and Siege seem to be where i've ran into old chessy players.

10. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I think VIC is right.

11. Ibichi

Ibichi Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, I didn't have to do anything other than pick the shard. I didn't last long, ran to the Brit Moongate to go to Mokoto to look around. Dang dire wolf ate me couldn't remember how to res so I just logged out.

12. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

go to a healer, or a shrine at one of the ilshenar moongates