1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Walking through pets with no stamins loss?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tanivar, Nov 18, 2015.

1. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Was just finishing unloading my blue beetle so I could stable it and realized I could walk through it with no stamina loss. I can also do it with my fire beetle and my fire steed. When did this change? Getting blocked by the fire beetle when Mining was a usual annoying thing. Walking through the stable master does the stamina loss thing.

2. Becca

Becca Journeyman
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

You could always walk through without stamina loss if you fed it, until you cross a server line then you need to feed it again

3. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot

oh snap Tanivar - your not feeding your pets!!!

4. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot

No I haven't been, haven't had one disobey me in years so i got out of the habit of lugging food for them. So the need to feed pets didn't go the way of characters needing to eat huh? Guess I'll go gather some meat for these things then.

Food on merchant ships might explain the blue beetle getting accidentally fed, wonder why the fire beetle and fire steed decided to not block.

This will be nice when I pop onto Chessie and play the Tamer, my GD helping the target block me in was a pita, I'll gorge the sucker with food the next time. *laughs*