1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Walking through stacks of blockable items - how does one do it?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Trevelyan, Aug 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Interesting thing at Haven bank, Europa:

[​IMG]

Anyone know how to do this? Seems really useful thing to be able to do in UO :)

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you must cast the ethereal spell ;-)

3. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Interestingly, this guy also went on to trash talk me, yet a GM responded to my page and the guy is.. still here. He openly admits he can walk through things and still does it (and still swears).

Clearly this must be legal, so if anyone can show me how to do it, that would be great!

4. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This will be great at event caves on Europa...

5. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Illegal Script. Probably the same one used at faction-strongholds.

6. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm, well there is an old bug. You pick up the item in front of you, step forward, and drop the item somewhere where it can't go, such as on a runebook. The item will automatically go back to the place it was initially. In this case where that guy is now standing. Of course, that's just for one item. Not sure how he does it with a stack of boxes.

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

I am locking this thread at this point. Any further answers will only reveal details of a hack/script/exploit that is not allowed on Stratics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.