1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wall Hangings Show Through Floor

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Risso, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

This is seriously annoying - I can't place any paintings, banners, tapestries etc on my walls without them poking through the floor above! How the heck do I stop them doing this!? :wall:

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

very first thing to do, when placing them, is to make certain there is nothing on the tiles that they stand on.... some things will make them jump up

it is annoying, yes, and I can't remember this being a problem in earlier years, seems to be recent...... some items, like trophies and banners, can be locked and moved, but down is not an option :( which it should be since some things seem to be a tad too high

might also check that the item does it on both facings and if not maybe adjust your decor

not much help, I know.... I generally just live with it and cover it up on the floor above

3. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

That