1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Wall of Fire?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Wolf Master, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Wolf Master

Wolf Master Adventurer

I just recently found this in an IDOC on Pacific. It is a wall of fire stuck in a bag. Does anyone have any information on this item? Is it just one of those "items stuck in a container"?

[​IMG]

-Wolf Master

2. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

for some reason i want to say this is an illegal item but dont quote me on that. I just remember seeing a thread awhile back that somone had one of these but i didnt think it was stuck in the bag and was trying to sell it but it got deleted i want to say for being illegal. Again maybe someone else could shed some light but this is how i remember it.

Edit: Here is the thread i was thinking of but it does not mention if it was sold or got deleted, i thought i heard it got deleted. Other than that it is mentioned in this thread about fire stuck in a crate (post 23) being deleted before so you may want to ask Mesanna to be safe or risk a ban.
    [Selling] - Field of Fire (Animated) | Stratics: A Career Path in Gaming

#2 BigEv, Oct 3, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  3. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I found two of these quite a few months back at a idoc on Pacific, yet, mine were not stuck in bags. Long story short, I locked one down it poofed. The other was in my characters bank box and it went missing also.

4. Wolf Master

Wolf Master Adventurer

Hmmm alright, thanks for the knowledge guys :thumbup:

5. Wolf Master

Wolf Master Adventurer

Even though it might be illegal, some people still would like to own this item. Could anyone tell me how much an item like this would go for?

6. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I dont think i could put any estimate on it, only worth what someone will pay. I'm sure many would be interested in it and you could throw it up for auction if you were trying to sell it, only if you could get Mesanna to approve this item being legal to own (just look at thread i linked in previous post, all would like confirmation) or else it would just sit in someones bank box since you wont be able to display it without risk/but even owning it is risk if it is illegal.
    I would actually be interested in it if i knew it was legal.

#6 BigEv, Oct 10, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  7. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I suggest pming Mesanna, there is little point in owning something like that if it will just get deleted.

8. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yes , Athelas i went ahead and pm'd her, hopefully she will come here and share the verdict or i will update yall as soon as i know when i hear back.

9. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

That is one nice item, shame i dont stand a chance bidding against BigEv

Thunderz

10. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*gets interrested too now*

11. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

2 years ago one of these were obtained at an idoc and a gm appeared and deleted it