1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Walls vanishing

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Wolfways, Jul 19, 2009.

1. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

I've had various bits of walls vanishing from my house when i login.
    A re-log fixes the "hole" but another bit of wall can vanish.

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Do you have a key binding for circle of transparency set up and could it perhaps be going off?

3. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

It's not CoT.
    It just looks like the house was built with a single wall piece missing. I know it's there because i can't walk through it and clicking on the space gives a description of the wall (i.e. stained glass window). It's just invisible.

4. Try refreshing the screen with Ctrl-R to see if that clears it up before logging.

5. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

Will try if i see it happen again, but so far today it has been okay.

6. The screen refresh fixes a lot of graphics glitches... nekked people, "ghost" houses, vanishing walls... and I had issues in the Fan Dancer Do Jo with the video getting out of synch from my real position... I would run inside the walls wiht KR!

CTRL-R fixes most of those.

7. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

do we have a list somewhere of commands like that?