1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Wammy template to solo Dark Father

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by LiberatingLuT, Oct 5, 2008.

1. I have the darkwood suit, crimson cincture, ring of vile.
    120 Swords, parry, and Bushido.
    130 Hp, 140 dex, 40 mana

The one thing I need for sure is a good weapon, and I can afford any but I need some help to figure out what would be the best. What else do I need or need to know about soloing the DF?
  2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2004
    Choose whatever Demon Slayer you have that does the highest Damage per Second. The highest possible for a swordsman would be a Rune Blade with 30SSI, but I personally go with a Radiant Scimitar because that's the best Demon Slayer I have and my DOOM guy doesn't have Bushido so he carries a shield. I do about 100-150 damage with each hit and it naturally swings at 1.25 sec/hit.
  3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    For the Dark Father with swords, use a Demon slayer radiant scimitar with stamina leech.

Why radiant scimitar? Because with wraith form and curse weapon on, every whirlwind attack will bring you to full mana and health.

Except against the rotting corpses, they have no mana to leech.

Also, if you learn the places to stand where only the Dark Father and one other creature can get at you, then you shouldn't have much of a problem even without the whirlwind attacks. Well, if you have hit lower defense on your weapon, that is. Otherwise you'll find yourself frequently running away to heal.