1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wandering Around On SA

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cerwin Vega, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I wanted to check out SA so i made a garg and grabbed some armor that was on the ground at the bank. My char had a bloodblade on him so i wandered around killing some low level garg monsters. Everything I killed had weapons and armor in the corpse for humans... I couldn't use anything. I would think if you kill a garg it should have garg stuff. Anyone else notice this or was i just unlucky finding stuff to use?

2. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

*Shrug* The few I killed accidentally and intentionally mostly had the Gargish items.

I would not want to pretend that was a statistically significant number of mobs .....

3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Some monsters carry garg stuff, some don't, it's pretty random now, I think they're planning on fixing that.

4. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It's come up a couple of times that stuff in Ter Mur will eventually have gargoyle loot if it doesn't already. The Underworld is actually a dungeon of Tram, so I believe that's different.