1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wands in Turn In Phase 3

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Charmed, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Charmed

Charmed Guest

Saw Item Identification Wand/Staff included in the turn-in list.
    Are these the old wands with charges on it?

And are the wands from the treasure chests included in the turn in?

2. Moonstar

Moonstar Guest

i think so .
    man i had so many of those back in the day . but then they became obsolete and i tossed them.
    I don't know if they still spaqwn as loot or not.

3. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

Yep, looks like the realllly old ID wands and staffs not any of the currently spawning wands. I knew I kept that whole box of them for som'em.

4. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

just old, and ID only ... so far

5. Lord Kynd

Lord Kynd Guest

i hear that.
    prolly tossed out a good 300 myself prior to the moonglow event to make room for newer stuff.
    arrggg

6. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

*NEVER MIND! I found the list. Looks like I have alot of digging to do. Although, I want to kick myself for finally dumping all the pumpkins I had. Oh well.

7. Gwendar-SP

Gwendar-SP Guest

ID wands are pre AoS. They stopped spawning when AoS came out since they were no longer needed. Like the moonstones they are somewhat rare since one can't get them. Probably won't ever have great value since they are useless to anyone but a collector of old stuff.

8. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

I hope they add all the other pre-AoS items like items with charges of bless, protection, etc to the list of things you can turn in.

9. timbeOFbaja

timbeOFbaja Guest

SIGNED!