1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

wanna hear some crazyness?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Mechanic, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Mechanic

Mechanic Guest

so I took the last 2-3 months off
    but before I left there was an IDOC across from my house, I cleaned it up and found some soulstones, full ones with 120s like magery eval and a couple other high end skills.

I stuffed them in my bank box and went on vacation
    well I just re-activated my account yesterday and today I was cleaning out my bank box, I found the stones again

I said to myself "well I can't remember the name on the house that held these stones so I might as well chuck them out"

I throw them on the ground, and go out shopping for some crap

when I get back to Luna I see Loki , he asks if I dropped the stones
    I say Yea I found them at an IDOC, he asked "when" I replied "a few months ago"

so he asks "where" and I told him. he went off to look at the spot

he comes back and says his friend had a house there and might be the owner of the stones, just at that monent his friend comes along

loki hands over the stones to him and goes upstairs to test them
    we wait not too patiently
    "are they" "do they work"
    we see the blue light flow into the robed figure

"no way"

"dude, thats f-n crazy"

"you are one lucky guy"

this is so hard to believe, it could have been a matter of seconds and those stones would have been lost forever.
  2. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

always keep someone's soulstones from an idoc
    give them to shalimar or someone if nothing else to hold... don't just chuck em
  3. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

ironically kane.. they were storms old red mages stones :)