1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Archery] Want something new to try

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Shimmer, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Shimmer

Shimmer Guest

I want a couple of variations on the archer template since I have grown bored witht he ABC version. Leaning toward chiv/weaving or necro/weaving and wonder if anyone runs these templates with archery and could share their buld with me. Should I try to incorporate the new skills, or leave the ABC as is? Drop bushido, healing and anat for necro, ss and weaving? Just wanting a view of someone already with one of these templates so I don't invest time and money into something that will be ineffective...Thanks

2. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Leeching with archery is a big big problem. I wouldn't go that route myself. Weaving can be insanely effective as it helps the easiest route would probably be to just flat out swap out bush for weaving. If you use a soul stone you could keep both these temps and swap out if you wanted.

3. Shimmer

Shimmer Guest

Thanks for the heads up...I will give it a go and see how I like it...

4. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Sure anytime I wish I could remember the exact formula for the leeching.

5. Shimmer

Shimmer Guest

I decided to train a second archer to 120 bushido and am finding that I have gained .5 in 1 1/2 hours. I am at 91.2 skill and trying to use evasion with the cooldown and am thinking this is going too slow....anyone have a different training method?

6. Kim Li of LS

Kim Li of LS Guest

bearing in mind that i have yet to try this, i believe the way around ranged leach being bad is to use necro/ss and wraith form.

7. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Use lightning strike everywhere and momentum strike later, but ls gets you to 120.

8. Shimmer

Shimmer Guest

Maybe I forgot how this is done...lol...

Am I supposed to be unguilded and in Fel to practice Lightning strike on my pet or in Tram?

9. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Just fighting monsters does the trick. Maybe a tram champ spawn. 40 lmc and macro for honor , attack , ls nearest helps with mana.