1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Help the UO Community and Raise Awareness of UO?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Woodsman, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

I saw a post on the official Warhammer forums on BioWare.com that was made by one of the Mythic volunteer moderators about this. Just replace Warhammer Online with Ultima Online
    Here is the main site Answer HQ - Answer HQ

And guess what they have? Ultima Online - Answer HQ

And it looks like one or two UO Stratics staff are already in there helping. This is good visibility, lets people know UO is still around, and also helps new players who accidentally find UOHerald.com and end up confused.

Nimuaq and Rupert Avery like this.
  2. Rupert Avery

very nice! Thank you for that I am surprised it has not been more widely distributed!

I answered someone's question I hope it helps them :D

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

tried to register, two different emails, and told that the email address is unavailable? *sigh*

4. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I wonder why there's no community for Dark Age of Camelot.

5. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

There is none for Ultima Forever as well. It could be that you have to ask a question for that community and when it's approved it is then created. UO's first question is from over a month ago.

6. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Answer HQ (FAQ)? Should just redirect to Stratics forums. ;P

#6 G.v.P, Aug 7, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2012
  7. Martyna Zmuir

Martyna Zmuir Crazed Zealot

And highlight the fact, yet again, that BioWare Mythic is far too myopic to host official forums?

Might as well just direct people to another game...

8. Joey Porter

Joey Porter Guest

Glad this exists but again why would they have something like this and not advertise it?

9. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

It was on the front page of EA.com, and is on the front page of Help.EA.com. Unless you're talking about the UO part of it. One of the Warhammer Online volunteer mods on BioWare.com's forums mentioned it which is how I heard about it.

The cynic in me sees it as another way EA is being cheap and using the communities for its games to help with support, but hey at least people will see UO in amongst the other games.

#9 Woodsman, Aug 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2012
  10. Joey Porter

Joey Porter Guest

I was more talking about just the UO portion of it but I guess you are right.