1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Want to join the WoW Stratics Guild?

Discussion in 'Stratics Guild - Alliance - Vek'nilash' started by Eldorian, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Eldorian

Eldorian Guest

We have an alliance guild on the server Vek'nilash.

It's a fairly social guild as we just get together and play the game, definitely not a raid guild or anything too serious. Just a bunch of people who enjoy playing the game at different levels.

We do have a guild bank (3 tabs), a ventrillo server, and a custom tabard (with a cog none the less as a symbol!).

If you want to join, it's pretty easy to do so. The only real rule we have is to be respectful toward each other.

You can find the guild roster on the WoW Armory:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Vek'nilash&n=Stratics&p=1

From that list you can essentially whisper anyone who is a rank 1 or 2 and get an invite into the guild.

Alternatively you can post here or PM me your character name and we'll try to catch you online sometime.

2. dcole24

dcole24 Guest

I'd love to join the guild but I'm on a different server, lol creating a new ctr would take too long, and would take forever to get to a decent level.

3. Dikz

Dikz Guest

I'm Sandors on Vek'nilash.

Looks like I fail to catch one of you online =o