1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Want to know a little about ArenaNet?

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by Zosimus, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

If some of you players are just getting familiar with Guild Wars 2 and curious about the ArenaNet then this is for you.

ArenaNet, creators of Guild Wars 1 and soon to be released Guild Wars 2, is a passionate company that is here for us players. Building communites not just games. There passion and dedication shows in this video.

Listen closely to the video and notices comments like...

"You know, we are not a video game company. We're a community building company, and we just happen to have the coolest ways to build a community. Which is through a video game."

"Passionate gamers, make passionate games."

These two comments above are from Chris Lye, Marketing & Brand Director for Guild Wars 2.

I dont wan't to take away to much from this video but we at Stratics, hope you enjoy this video. Please feel free to comment or discuss anything of the video.

[youtube]9GwKGbNKQHE[/youtube]

2. Bella

Bella Guest

Excellent video! It is great to see the GW2 staff excited about releasing their game to the fans. Their passion in ensuring that GW2 will be a fun, engaging game that is both refreshing and exciting each time you step into the world is infectious! With everything GW2 has to offer, it will keep the players entertained for a very long time!

Bella

3. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I believe the wait will be well worth it when Guild Wars 2 is released. :) I been really happy with Guild Wars 1 and enjoy the game. GW2 will be even better!