1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Information about the 2004-2007 Events...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Basara, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Our EMS would like to know as much as possible about our old events, to craft the new ones. However, we lost nearly all of the data from 2004-2007 with the Board crash.

If anyone has any links to threads that covered these (even on other forums), or web pages, please reply with them here.

2. Nephrenia

Nephrenia Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Gawd.. I can't find the information on [EH?]'s Canada Day event a few years ago..

it was pretty big too.. darnit. I've since gotten a new computer as well, so no hope that the text docs still exist either. I'm pretty sure that El was the one who helped report it.

3. Tycolby

Tycolby Guest

And Wild Bill won that event!!!!!

All Hail Wild Bill

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Governor Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I've got El scouring her old computers for the original drafts of the reports she did.