1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted!!!! Minister of Roleplay

Discussion in 'UO White Stag Inn' started by Nicland, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Nicland

Nicland Guest

Good day folks, I am Angus, Keeper of the Gate, leader of Guardians Gate city which is a member to the United Sosarian Alliance. The USA for short is an alliance of 4 cities banded together for protection, trade, and commeraderie. These cities are Port Baldmor, Glydenfeld, and Silvervale. In addition to these, we are on friendly terms with Pax Lair. A 4 city statehood that has a rich tradition going back 10 years.

Currently, I am in need of a Minister of Roleplay. The job would entail creating and implimenting roleplay scenerios. You would have vast resources at your disposal including the considerable support of a top ten guild shard wide in the Royal Britanian Guards. A very dedicated core group that will staff events and help you accomplish your goals. A home player run city boosting over 40 establishments. An alliance of 4 cities to interact with. so on and so forth etc etc etc.

The person I am interested in would be very ambitous and dedicated to putting together monthly roleplay scenerios to go along with our weekly(sometimes more often) events.

If you have questions, interested in the position, interested in a tour, or interested in becoming a citizen you can reach me via ICQ 49-203-637 or a post here.

2. Nicland

Nicland Guest

no one find this offer appealling?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Evil friends (or enemies), are available as well. *smiles*

Consider this, folks. It would be a fun collaborative effort. [​IMG]

4. Nicland

Nicland Guest

I forgot to mention the shard, which is chessy.

5. Saysimba

Saysimba Guest

I-i-it sounds appealing, b-b-but I am currently imprisoned in that room in Buc's Den Inn for UO devilry.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Aye, it sounds very appealing, but I have one or no characters on Chessy (not sure I can't remember). And I'm spread thin between two shards as is, but neither have a big RP following and I am missing the RP now after a two year break from it.....

7. Guest

Guest Guest

If I played Chessy, I might have taken you up on this offer. Alas, Pacific is and always has been my home shard. I do sometimes visit other shards, however. If I visit Chessy, I'll be sure to visit your cities.

8. Nicland

Nicland Guest

Thanks Sable, I understand about staying on your shard. You are entirely welcome to come visit and have some fun. The door is always open to fellow players and I am always willing to give tours and exchange ideas.