1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Wanting a Teleporter to my new Museum from safe Luna /Tram shop or House

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by THP, Oct 31, 2014.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ive been working on a simple holiday and global event museum ...its just the items that anyone can get either via holiday gifts or the latest global events aka the new doom etc etc...basically full collection were ever possible...Alas lockdowns are always gonna be a issue for me .... as for me to leave boxes open for viewing they must be locked down and not secured down...hence i only get half storage for show purposes...dohhhh

Anyways....iam asking if anyone will place a teleporter tile that i will purchase and give u... to lock down in your house/shop in trammel or luna....that links to the felucca museum....
    1. make it easy for people to visit by simply hoping on the teleporter
    2. gives an escape if some unwieldy reds try to cause chaos..

nb// anyone causing chaos will be banned....and i cannot be responsible for any loss...its felucca its a fun museum...but hopefully thats all

icq 267208357

DJAd likes this.
  2. Aryala

Aryala Adventurer

*raises an eyebrow*

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks Cronus...your luna shop will be ideal....for everyone...just need to hop over to atlantic to get me a teleporter set...the museum will open midweek...its similar to the one i had in trammel many years ago...but not many event items/true rares any more....just the stuff any player can get ingame....

4. CronusVl

CronusVl Journeyman
    Guardian's Of Valor

No problem. :pirate:

5. Valura

Valura Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The museum is wonderful! Thank you for allowing me to look around.