1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wanting an outlet to sell Armour/Jewels and Weapons

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by THP, Feb 20, 2010.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

THP 267208357

I know i got 1 vendor in Luna at the darkmoon of mihr!!..Hell this is freinds house they as not played for ages but only keeps her accounts open....I'd love enother there ,especailly after my other vendor just disappeared from there last month??

Id like to sell good but not godlike armours/jewels and weapons on 1 or 2 vendors and would be even willing to pay a small weekly price if the spot is good.

hey love me or hate me ive been here 10 years and will be here another 10, bringing joy and sadness to Europas vast lands!!!

2. Tia

Tia Seasoned Veteran

I cant help you with a luna spot, however your very welcome to a free spot or two at my newly opened zento shop... This N That Supplies, just east out of the gate

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend

txs Tia ill take u up on that

4. Tia

Tia Seasoned Veteran

Sure hun, just ICQ me when your ready, you should already have me in your contacts