1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Wanting To Buy A Castle

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Igg A Pie, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

just as the post says. "idealy" i am looking for these qualities but this is not a deal breaker:
    Grass castle
    No house cover
    isolated

i am paying extreamly well! if you have one for sale or considering it.... show me what you got! i am sure we can work out a deal. i am very serious about buying and extreamly motivated! PM me here but ICQ is always best 43711018

#1 Igg A Pie, Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  2. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper

bump

3. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper

bump

4. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper

bump

5. Baby Doll

Baby Doll Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran IPKU

Remember When Owning A "Small Brick House" And A "Fruit Bowl" Was....Living It Up?

Yepper I do, it was about 12 years ago, my very 1st place on game. A Small Stone Workshop (7x7). In swamp, but no other houses in sight, just swamp things. I really do/did not like swamp areas for living. Also had stupied weak things kill me from time to time But dang I was on cloud nine having gotten my very first place on the game. I also thought I was rich having somthing like 100k banked. lol

6. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Placed my first one in the compassion desert on pacific in 1999. My father and I had to contend with two reds to get it placed. I placed and ran inside to make sure the key did not get looted while he took the hit for the team. We moved to siege for an opprotunity for better housing but stayed for the community that made the game so much more interesting. We were two of the original settlers of wispood clearing and helped Grot hold the spot and earn the gold needed to place The Golden Unicorn Tavern and Wispwood Tower.