1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wanting to come back to UO, please help

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by fjhood, Nov 13, 2013.

1. fjhood

fjhood Visitor

I have been thinking about coming back to Ultima Online. I have not played since around 2005. Will my characters that I had then still be on my account if I reactivate? Also, what expansions do I need to buy to be able to play the game? Thanks for any help you can provide!

Jay
    Great Lakes Shard

2. Plant Elemental

Plant Elemental Journeyman
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter

All your characters and everything in their bank account will all still be there. Only thing that will be gone is your house (if you had one) and everything in it.

All accounts now are automatically upgraded to Mondain's Legacy, so you will automatically have Age of Shadows, Samurai Empire, and everything before that too. That's all you really need. If you re-subscribe and enjoy your time back, I would suggest eventually buying the Stygian Abyss expansion.