1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wanting to return to ff11

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by Marylene, Mar 29, 2009.

1. Marylene

Marylene Guest

i was wanting to return after a 2 year leave and found out my pol id doesnt work anylonger

so here i am searching for a digital download to buy it and download it as i lost my cd's

but the digital download link on playonline eu doesnt work anylonger

i found that direct 2 drive usa sels the digital version but it says us/canada only

does anybody know where i could digitaly buy it

or how to get the direkt2 drive us version to work on EU

cause im a eu player ^^

thanks in advance

2. Marylene

Marylene Guest

wel found oout my xbox version works on the pc aswel so i re opened my old account :p

but now i see i only have the first ffXI files * aka trial*
    anybody know how i can get the other expensions the files legal ways please i do own al the expensions xbox 360 wise

any help whould be very welcome ^^

3. kouper

kouper Guest

filefront and other major file sites should have them for download, since what you actually paid for was the content ID its legal to download them that way. If not, check the trial disc thats at gamestop, it should have all 4 expansions...

4. Marylene

Marylene Guest

ok trying to find them so far no luck on where to download it

tried filefront sofar and all torents to the installlation files are slow as hell :p

its also the EU version that im looking for not the USA version ^^

if anybody knows a link or anything :D