1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Wanting To Trade: for "your" easter baskets/older gifts on Siege

Discussion in 'UO Holiday Trading' started by Igg A Pie, Mar 21, 2014.

1. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

Wanting To Trade: for "your" easter baskets/older gifts on Siege. as the title says. lots of shards available with many different gifts from many different years. please PM me here or ICQ(43711018) me if interested. thank you!

2. roomstomper

roomstomper Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I have the following items on Seige. 1 red velvet gift box, 1 stuffy, 3 2013 gift boxes w/contents, 2 toy guards, 3 kittens,
    3 16th ann bag w/contents and 1 holiday green gift ticket. I am looking for Lake Superior items.

3. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

I know I got stuff there. I am on luchbreak atm but I will check it out and get back to you later tonite. please just hold that stuff for me. I am sure we can hash out a deal. if you got icq(43711018) that's best. that way I know for sure when your on. if not no worries. we will work it out for sure!!