1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

War Administration Thread

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Bruin, May 14, 2009.

1. Bruin

Bruin Guest

This thread is solely for purposes of updating the current status of the war between guilds on Siege.

I will regularly update this thread with information about the war. Please keep comments in this thread related to the administration of the war, and any board pvp, rp, or other comments related to the war in other threads.

If you would like to participate in the war, simply war the guilds listed below that are participating.

Current guilds participating in the war:

CRUS (at war with TnT2, ^S^, AIDS, Borg)
    TnT2 (at war with CRUS, SS, Borg)
    SS (at war with TnT2)
    ^S^ (at war with CRUS)
    Borg (at war with CRUS, TnT2)
    AIDS (at war with CRUS)

I don't know who the members of AIDS and Borg are so if they would post here it would be helpful.

Contacts - below are the ICQ #s of the leaders/ranking members of the guilds participating in the war. ICQ them if you are looking for a fight. If you want your ICQ added to this list, just reply to the thread and i'll update the list.

CRUS
    Bruin (character Saugus Brisbane) 4842047

PVP Hotspots - We will try and "guide" the pvp battles to certain areas so people will know where to go to look for a fight. We will switch the hotspots around frequently to mix it up.

The current PVP hotspot is: Undetermined

2. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Reserved for future use.

3. Bruin

Bruin Guest

another reserved for future use.

4. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dumb Question what is the war?

5. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

It's like the show "Lost". But with more drama.

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Wasn't "less drama" the main selling point of the war?

7. Black magick

Black magick Guest

AIDS is me atm, trying to get my brother to play my either one of my chars though.