1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

war guilds?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by loki danu, Mar 5, 2010.

1. loki danu

loki danu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

i remeber a few years ago ther was alot of guilds just wanting to war eachother so they could fight in tram

does any guilds out ther still do it?

i love fell but its poo now with hardly anyone about to i want the risk of fell in tram!!
    i want to be able to stand and luna bank and have to run for my life lol

give the game a twist i think it needs in tram i guess

any guilds do it?

fight time :gee:

2. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Probably not the pvp you want, but the rp community are warred against eachother so they can fight. But the pvp is very pre aos like and no magic or runic gear is alowed to be used within the roe.

3. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

We also don't fight ALL the time like some people want, we are roleplay guilds for starters so we do alot of roleplay, we do internal guild trainings pvping on each other at least once a week for most guilds but we don't have proper external war campaigns all the time, only here and there :) But you already have a char in Vesper you never play anyway Loki :p