1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WAR

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, May 6, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So if I was to take a character out of factions is there any guilds out there that I could put him in so I could try out this war to see if I like it.

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Or could I just come up with a guild and put it into the WAR?

Any info would be great. Thanks.

3. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Im glad you might be willing to try this.

You could without a doubt make a guild and War the guilds in it.
    I cant say it for sure ofcourse but I have almost no doubt in that they would be more than happy to accept it, the diff guilds that is.

4. archite666

archite666 Guest

kage check your icqs

5. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

I want to make a an ORC guild again!!!! WAAAGHHHH!!!!!

and run a krimp on everyone

6. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You go Big krimpin

7. Mr. Sly

Mr. Sly Guest

so is there a way i can be in faction and still do this WAR thing i mean..im red everyone can attack me and i would of course NOT be wearing my cheat suit i swears!!! i just dont want to quit factions knowing i would want to go back in lol and this is my only char : / :bored:

8. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Yes you can. Kush has been doing it and so has Mono; just leave the faction artis off.

9. Mr. Sly

Mr. Sly Guest

!!!!!! that is good news indeed now all i got to do is get into tnt2 or whatever right?? WHOS ON THAT CAN DO IT SOMEONE PLZZZZZZ :bored:

10. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Sly - TnT2 is a non-faction guild we set up for the war and as such, we cannot guild faction chars. If you want to fight with us on a faction char, just hop in Vent and come fight! hehe

11. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I agree, I see no issue with factioners joining the fight, as long as they can follow the no faction gear rules set forth. Now this of course being that they are red, or perma grey (figure out how, and im ok with it lol).

Only issue with this is, if the fight goes into a town, you might get wacked. Not that ill call guards. Its NPCs and some peoples macros that seem to be mixed with spells, or on letters when they try and talk. But for the planned fight area etc. I see no issue at all. The more the merrier.

But might I suggest the loaners getting into a guild together, since its tough to tell whats going on till its too late. And since we are losing about 119 to 30ish, our side could use some help lol.

12. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Personally, I think we'll have to insist, at some point, that non-factioners go ahead and join a non-faction waring guild. I'd hate to see the fun we've been having, into a "that jerk said he wouldn't wear faction gear, but he is" type of thing. We've just made exceptions along the way so that we'd initially have more people to fight and so they can see how fun it is.

Mono is leaving factions to join, but had a bit of a problem the other night and was automatically put back in because he forgot to leave the faction guild before his term status was up. He should prob have about 24 hours or so left to go.

Sly, if you'll consider it, we can hook you up with faction pts so you can wear your gear when you get back into factions. :)