1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Warning about locked down Dawn music boxes (even if its private!)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Trevelyan, Jul 8, 2010.

1. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Just found out that, even if someone has a private music box, you can still set their order!

Worth noting that, even though you can't lost anything, it can be infuriating if someone messes with the order after you've spent time reordering it.
  2. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 21, 2006
    *logs in to zoom round to Trev's and have some stealth fun*
  3. heh... more like an invitation to mischief that a warning.

BAD Jack... BAD! :twak:
  4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    I already knew this just didn't say anything because I felt I didn't want to give anyone any ideas. Thanks.
  5. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Two different points of view; don't tell anyone and hope nobody bothers to mess things up, or tell everyone to allow them to take precautions. A middle ground would be to wait a while since the change took place and then tell people (which it has been).

I went for telling people about the risk so that they can avoid them, since it may/will take a long time to get fixed!