1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WARNING - Codex of Virtue deed

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Kirthag, Oct 14, 2009.

1. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

Re-deed your codex floor covering if you choose before you re-customize your home. Unlike other deeded floor coverings that re-deed when you custom your home, the codex will disappear... not in moving box, not in pak.. just gone.

Happened to myself and a friend - to him twice now - before we figured it must be a bug. Reported bug - but we all know how that goes. *sigh*

Did talk to a GM about the codex... s/he strongly suggest I report the bug.. which i did.

Some other people have noted when they go to re-deed the code, they sometimes get pieces... but no deed.

So if you wanna keep your Codex all nice... might wanna hang on to it for a while and wait for a bug-fix.

/good Samaritan deed of the day

2. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thanks for the info , I'll spread the word. Also, I think the CoV looks great , but sadly it will not fit anywhere inside of a keep : [