1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Warning: Colored wood is broken.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by love2winalot, Jul 8, 2008.

1. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

Hail: It is ok on test center, but on LS, and maybe other shards, making items out of any type of colored wood gives you a normal wood made item. IT IS NOT RED/GREEN/ ect. No matter what item you make. I just wasted 500 bloodwood, and heartwood....:sad2:

2. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

And the little box that says use wood color was checked?

3. i just made several dif items from several dif woods, including bloodwood and heartwood.
    they came out the appropriate color
    i am on LS
    your issue may be acct related

4. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

Hmmmmm. It works on my account on test center. But i can not even make colored bulliten boards. I would keep trying, but since UO does not replace items, if i keep getting just normal stuff, then i have lost a lot of good wood. Yes the box is checked.

5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

There isn't an asterisk at the side of the wood chosen on your crafting menu is there?
    For 'do not colour' ?

6. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

Hail: Well a gm came and fixed it, It was the wood itself i guess. When i added a same colored log and made a board, and added it to the stack it made it ok. hehe.:popcorn:

7. shocking!
    hehe
    i was gonna send ya one that said 'page a gm'
    glad you got it workin tho
    did they give you all that wood back too?
    uhm ...no?
    man i am shocked again!
    ok i am being facetious ...sorry i just couldnt help it ...my bad
    i feel ya on this one tho, considering how hard it is now to find those woods.
    :(

8. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Glad you got it fixed. I'm surprised you got a GM to come. I have been putting in a help call every day for over a week now because I can't dock my boat. I keep getting the deck is cluttered, which it isn't, message. When I page I get the initial message and then NOTHING, not a countdown in the GM queue, NOTHING. Jeremy, bless her heart, sent in a message for me but since I wasn't on when the GM came (I can't stay on 24/7 like they think I should I guess), they told me to check the FAQ for help.

Hey, I'm hungry and your popcorn isn't helping. Share?