1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WARNING, COSTUMES DO BREAK

Discussion in 'UHall' started by legendsguy, Oct 28, 2009.

1. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Soo.. I put on my Halloween costume while I was in Despise and an Ettin came along and on the very first attack destroyed the costume. So, remember not to use it even remotely close to creatures.

2. ACB1961

ACB1961 Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Man, I'm sorry about that. I wouldn't have thought it would break since it doesn't have durability. Thanks so much for telling us about it. No telling how many you saved...

3. Sakkarah_

Sakkarah_ VIP
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Your halloween costumes shouldn't break (the hand held mask). If that what happened to you then please reply a confirmation so we can investigate that.

Morphing with the residue however will automatically wear off any time you sustain damage. It is only meant to allow you to harvest the lingering essence (red sparklies), not to PvM with. So when exploring dungeons while morphed, avoid stepping on traps or attacking monsters as it will revert you to your normal form.

4. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

yes, i can confirm 100% that my mask did break when an ettin attacked me.

5. At least now I have a way to dispose of all these damn gazer/skeleton masks. =/

6. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I loved this little touch! For the first time I can remember I am actually careful to avoid legacy dungeon traps.