1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Warning. Do Not Place Stag Trophies.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by WarderDragon, Dec 4, 2010.

1. WarderDragon

WarderDragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni BRPA

It would appear Stag Trophies no longer redeed.

I attempted using an Axe and Double Clicking. Nothing.

I do not have other taxidermy tropies (e.g. bear, orc, troll, etc.) to test. Be careful when placing.

2. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes I discovered this yesterday too. Even customizing the house won't make it drop.

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I got a new house some time ago, and am still decoing it. I wanted to place a few trophies. Anyone know of any other trophy associated bugs that might cause me trouble? I dont really care if i cant redeed, as i never deco a house more than once, but dont want any "surprises" because of trophy deeds.

4. Babble

Babble Guest

They do not cost a fortune, is debatable if those things should redeed or for a goldsink sake just be destroyed

5. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

My stag trophy deeds will not unlock, to dbl click them to redeed them any longer either.

My polar bear trophies still do as intended, merely saying I wish to unlock this, then dlb clickin on it after it is unlocked, puts them back to deed form in our backpack. Retried it again a few moments ago, polar bears do as intended, stag trophy.......is glitched just sits there on the wall no matter what.

As for cost, taxidermy kits are something like 310k on Siege and even on reg. shards, cost of kit is still not something newer players whom do not have endless amts of gold in UO should always have to rebuy em every time they wish to redecorate .... just for gold sinks.

The redeeding of them all, has worked fine till NOW, for all of the trophy deeds, cept for the stag trophy deeds, from what I can tell, the stag trophy seems to be malfunctioning in perma stuck mode.

6. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Send a bug report to Mark. He'll tell you nothing has changed in the code to cause it but he'll look into it.

7. Xanth de Orlig

Xanth de Orlig Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BRPA

I have a stag deed that also is stuck on the wall ...

Had an issue with some decorative shields not re-deeding .. had a GM come and remove them for me, which they were kind enough to do, but they couldn't get the stag deed off the wall ...

Haven't been able to release this trophy for a couple years now i think ... I occasionally try, then when I can't, I tend to forget about it.

Sort of like my hanging skeleton ... 'you must be the owner of the house' to remove this item ... well, my name's on the sign does that count?

8. Babble

Babble Guest

Uhm, the gm could not get the deed of either?

9. UWF Lovely

UWF Lovely Guest

I lost a reindeer this way also..Used a stag deed the other day with no worries though.

10. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot

sounds like the deeds were bugged... the new ones seem to work fine might just be a deed made before a set date and you just happened to find one. As for the GM not being able to remove it sounds like it's become part of the bit map. For that removal they need Dev assistance.

11. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

Try to redeed the stag trophys now.

Just patched this last patch and before getting my Christmas gifts etc. I thought I would once again try my stag trophy. Unlocked it, dbl clicked on it and miraculously it did what it was supposed to do finally, again...went back in deed form into my backpack. It has been stuck there on the wall for quite some time ! YAY it is now redeeded, as of today ! *no I didnt try to put it back up again yet* lol I am not pushing fate ! :)