1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WARNING Napa Valley Community

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Lady Willow, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Lady Willow

Lady Willow Guest

Napa Valley Community,

Yesterday I gave up leadership of the Ancient Britannia Dignitaries (ABD). It has come to my attention that there may currently be some things going on within ABD. So use CAUTION when offering private information, allowing permissions and sensitive information.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

I can back what Willow is saying. It is the truth. I cannot and will not eloborate here on Stratics.

Do not give anyone from ABD your ICQ, E-mail or any personal information.

3. wow sounds like typical tram drama to me

4. Guest

Guest Guest

wow sounds like typical Fel response to me.

And definitely heed Lady Willow's words!!

5. Yes! Heed her words! There is great unrest within [guild no one reallys cares about] and all the community is at risk! She has been made aware of machinations within its ranks! Who to trust! Who to trust!

translation: a nothing guild of tram players has gone through its 6 month cycle

same wordy melodrama from a hundred other guilds

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHH WATCH OUT

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Hehe, actually, it also happens in Fel Guilds, just ALOT more often and doesn't take as long. Can't even begin to count the number of Champ Guilds that have been splintered off because one member didn't like the way the GM ran the guild or some other thing. All of the large guilds in Fel have had this happen, why you constantly see the same people in a different guild every other month in Fel.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, i've seen stuff similar to that happen with several guilds. First time i saw it happen was about 8-9 years ago with S/S. S/S was one of the largest guilds on Napa, the GM, Jynxx, had a medical emergency that required him to quit for awhile, and he handed the guild to a woman named Ribella McGuillen, despite their being Elders (Me, my father and my brother among them) that outranked her in seniority. She was able to talk him into it. Afterwards, S/S fell apart. Ribella McGuilen showed her true colors, and did several things that completely pissed off the majority of the guildmember's to where they quit the guild.
    One thing that continues to irk me to this day, is that it was me and my father who taught and trained her and her husband, Bjorn McGuillen, and sponsored them into S/S. We still regret it to this day.

After seeing things like that happen several times over the years, i learned to spot treacherous snakes real quick.

However now, S/S is back up and running and under the command of it's original GM, Jynxx.

8. but when it happens in a fel champ guild it usually doesn't come with the melodramatic posts making a big deal about the THREAT TO EVERYONE BE SAFE WATCH OUTohnoes

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah, it's generally "If you see this person, kill his ass."

10. <blockquote><hr>

After seeing things like that happen several times over the years, i learned to spot treacherous snakes real quick.

[/ QUOTE ]

*slithers in*

Well aren't you a pompus asshat today? Should we all tremble before your knowledge of all things?

*slithes out*

11. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

wow sounds like typical tram drama to me

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it when someone tries to warn people here of a problem or scam, there's always one with the mouth.
    BTW, Nice New Acct you made on 3/14/08 [​IMG]...

12. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

wow sounds like typical tram drama to me

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is it when someone tries to warn people here of a problem or scam, there's always one with the mouth.
    BTW, Nice New Acct you made on 3/14/08 [​IMG]...

[/ QUOTE ]

Its all a conspiracy!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

It is called insecurity. He/she (whomever the poster is) feels below everyone else so that person has to be an ass to prove to everyone how insecure he/she is.

I just ignored it because I feel the poster is insignificant. And since the poster is insignificant, the posting does not really even warrant a reply.

14. eh usually it's the scammer that trash talks the post to try to protect the scam. [​IMG]

15. Yesterday the ABD guild was handed over to the second in charge by the GM of that guild (Willow). It's now out of her hands. The only changes made is that members can now spawn between themselves for skill gains and can go to Fel if they want to. Bearfoot (new GM of ABD) has never asked for private information at all. And never will. Never ever give your ip address to anyone! That's my 2 cents.
    Best wishes from www.wrrad.com

16. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

I second the comments by Crystal Rose. I was the second in Command from the start of the ABD and played an intregal role in their development and role in the Shard Development from the Begining. Many a Guild leaders meeting I helped host with many of you there until my departure to found the Ancient Conclave of Wisdom. I will whole heartedly support the growth of our shard in various ways and this Change in the ABD has been a long time over due. The Membership has looked for this change as well. Congrats to your eveloution and your future in the Napa Shard.

Lord Nabin
    icq 248-636-691
    [email protected]

17. bearfoot2008

bearfoot2008 Guest

This is Bearfoot from the ABD guild i'm the GM i took the guild over to make changes the guild is over due for them the changes i'm makings is as follows i'm opening it up to fel they will fight in fel on there own terms means if they want to go they can .other changes is making a ranking system and a point system as well and a new website in creation. i fill the guild needed changes to help inprove it so we can open up more oppitunities and such.by the way anyone interested in knowing about the guild changing hand here is a link just go to it . it explains it all fare and square. i'm just changing it not letting it go under at all. like it was going to do just making inprovements to it .thank you all!!! sincerely bearfoot ABD guild leader web page

18. bearfoot2008

bearfoot2008 Guest

this is bearfoot again to whom this may concern i have decided to let ABD go to the Gods of Napa valley its in a very Sacred place now where it will remain for ever i have a new guild now
    so best wishes to you all in the future fair well thank you Bearfoot

19. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

lol...that was quick

20. Guest

Guest Guest

Hrmm ya it sure was =)

21. Guest

Guest Guest

Quickest take over and dissolve I have ever seen of any type organization.

22. Joobulance

Joobulance Guest

Give him a break, there were -almost- two hours between the two posts! :p

23. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

lmao
    its none of our business, but now that the soap started, im curious as to wtf happend in 2 hours! LOL

24. who was ABD again?

25. Lady Willow

Lady Willow Guest

It does not appear that the ABD is completely shut down. There is one remaining member. I don't know what the intent is so my warning stands citizens of Napa Valley.

26. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]

Note: Directed at the thread, not my good friend Willow.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!