1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WARNING: pro hacker is hacking richest players in uo

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kiss Of Death, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Kiss Of Death

Kiss Of Death Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Guys I got hacked last year on march and I lost 6000 $ of event items and uber pvp items. in these days it happened almost the same, I was lucky that I found his keylogger into my computer.

Please , if you're a rich uo player you must protect yourself, install:

1. one GOOD firewall
    2. one GOOD anti-spyware
    3. DON'T use outlook express for your uo email
    4. DON'T use hotmail and such for your uo email and have it running costantly on your computer

ok I hope you'll do these things and you should be safe. If you got hacked these days leave a msg here please, we must talk , I want to bring to civil process the hacker (he was into the computers of my hotel too), I need all the infos you may have.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Over at the WoW forums, pretty much every thread on the board has some nonsense reply that includes some random URL that installs a keylogger. Usually it's not hard to tell, because the hackers are all Chinese and the responses they post are generally garbled engrish nonsense, but I've gotten into the habit of just plain never clicking forum links over there.