1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

WARNING to All OF Baja !!!!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by UltimatePower, Apr 17, 2009.

1. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This is a warning to everyone of baja, there is a former member of my alliance who finds it funny to trick people into going in gates, to almost certain death.
    Level 4 Deciet tram, etc. This person is usually riding a Wine Red Cu Sidhe, and will have a generic (incognito) name.

You will see this person in luna opening gates. Do not go in these gates as you will most likely be killed.

If you see this person doing this, page a gm right away Click Help then, click another player is harassing me, then click Physical Harassment. Type in the message, this player is tricking people into gates and causing them to die and lose items. Then target the person involved.

So WARNING: DO NOT GO IN GATES UNLESS YOU KNOW THE PERSON OPENING THEM :stretcher:

Sorry for any grief this person has caused, and hopefully they will be taken care of.

2. Ceno of MT

Ceno of MT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Depending on what exactly he is doing...it may not be illegal...
    If he is just standing there and opening a gate not saying a word and someone happens to go into the gate, that is not illegal.

Now if he is standing there opening a gate and telling people that it is to a place and it turns out to be for somewhere else that happens to get players killed, that IS illegal.

Unless UO changed the rules within the past 4 years.

3. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

SK never dies to spawn.

NEVER!!!!

4. MiNi MaGi

MiNi MaGi Sage
    Stratics Veteran

go tell the ratman in despise that...

5. Airhaun

Airhaun Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

No... just ALMOST dies to necro/tamers. :)

Ok but seriously:

FYI: This person has also been seen riding a Nightmare and a Grizzled Mare.

6. Thanks for the warning!! I know I dont want this ... :stretcher: ... happenin to me again lol