1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Warning with Seed Bags & Diseased Seeds

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Escaflowne, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

WARNING!!!

If you don't have an LRC suit do not cast spells with the Seed Bag and Diseased Seed on you. The Diseased Seed uses the black pearl graphic and thus the game recognises it as a black pearl and uses it when you cast spells such as recall.

I brought a Seed Bag and Diseased seed as a present for a friend, when i recalled to her it dissapeared. I thought it was a trade bug, so i ended up buying another Seed Bag and a Diseased Seed, recalled to go give it to her and it got me again. Third time lucky i got another Seed bag and Seed and ran to her instead and finally she got her present lol.

2. shalanria

shalanria Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Wow that's sad. You had to be careful with the yellow blood moss when transferring it as well or it would disappear.

3. Angel121

Angel121 Guest

The irony is he's just made a rare that little bit more rare! :party:

4. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Yeah lol, well the diseased Seed anyway, i was left with two empty seed bags :p