1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Warnings to the community

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Assia Penryn, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    Hopefully this post will encourage other people to warn each other to attempted scams, common items as rares, etc.

Seen this going around a lot and most people are pretty alert to catch it, but just a head's up for people to double check. I've seen a lot of "____ shield transfer tokens" being sold. These can not be used by anyone but the original owner. I've seen several over the last few weeks claim that they can be or that it was changed in a recent publish. Always do your homework and double check.

Also, be aware there are many false blood spawn (dark red), pig iron (black and purple) and eye of newt (very bright gold) going around being sold as true necro regs at banks and on vendors. Also be aware pumice was duplicated as well, but has no discernible change of color or text.
    Schatzi, Lord Nabin, Syrus and 3 others like this.
  2. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Sep 3, 2007
    I have seen those Shard transfer tokens. Not sure why one would be selling them unless it was from some sort of idoc. However for sure beware on those.

Would be a serious bummer to drop 45 mil for something you can not use :(