1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Warrior PVM Breath of the dead

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by lawliet, Jan 20, 2009.

1. lawliet

lawliet Guest

Hi, i have a question about this..

I have the Breath of the dead (doom 2 weapon)...its effective for something in pve?...
    I think its better a Slayer weapon/100% X damage weapon (for the minimum resistance)..etc.

If it have a good utility, can u tell me what template / ~items i need?

thx

PD: Sry for my english.

2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Unfortunatly i dont think there is a viable template for using that weap, i may be proven wrong but i just dont think it makes the grade with all the Uber runics around.

I would agree and go for a slayer majority of the time or other triple leech type weap.

3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Breath of the Dead has two problems.
    1. It isn't a fast weapon
    2. Life Leech from a weapon isn't the best way to heal

Add to that that the other trait (25% hit harm) can be improved by a runic kit, then you have a weapon that should really only be used for training before someone's healing skill has improved.

So I'm with Rich on this one.

4. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Is why most people get rid of it or use it as a hood ornament. :D Swing speed is way too slow and you would lose more life than you could possibly leech back. Even if life leech WAS reliable.

5. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Before the life leach nerf, this weapon was good for PvM.

In fact, it used to be my default PvM weapon (with the Blade of Insanity being used for PvP).

No longer though. The life leach nerfed basically means this weapon is good for the cool name. I sell them for a small amount when I get one.

Find a better bone harvester and dye it with a slime or a Tokuno dye.

-Galen's player