1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Warrior Talent question

Discussion in 'WoW General Discussion' started by Cynewulf, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Cynewulf

Cynewulf Guest

Okay, my current highest level warrior is at 60, and has been specced fury. I created another warrior elsewhere so I could build up to having a prot spec. That warrior is nowhere near 60.

Now I have a free respec. Should I put it back to fury, which I'm used to, and miss the opportunity, or jump into prot without having the benefit of building up to it?

If anyone has any input I could consider, it may speed up my decision process.

Thanks.

2. RayneStorm

RayneStorm Guest

I've found it better to learn your talents as you go, so you can adapt your playstyle as you learn your new abilities and moves.

That being said...it is always your choice. If you feel that you understand your class well enough to jump trees, go for it. I've done it both ways...it is a matter of handling the learning curve.

3. Devilengine

Devilengine Guest

Bladestorm = Yum.

4. Emuishere

Emuishere Guest

There are also numerous talent trees you can daabble with before you spec. Viloche is a warrior I cna ask him how he is spec'd.

5. wyrmtongue

wyrmtongue Guest

The new talent called titans grip in the Fury tree allows you to duel wield
    Two handed axes, maces and swords.

I find that sort of fun for my warrior.

My warrior is only level 64 atm.

Best to ask a 70 warrior. :D