1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

warrior temp for seige?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by shadowking, Jun 11, 2009.

1. shadowking

shadowking Guest

what is a solid warrior temp for seige? sampire? how effective are sampires? what about poisoning? how hard is it to cure lvl 5 poisons?
  2. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

couple of questions
    pvp or pvm or both
    what are you blessing
    what skills do you have already trained
    Soulstones make any temp easy to change
  3. shadowking

shadowking Guest

currently stealth hide fencing ninja tac anatomy poison, im not sure if its the hci i dont have that they do but some people i cant hit at all.
    i want a pure pvp not worried about pvm
  4. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Very easy to cure level 5 poison, I think a cure potion has a 70% chance of curing it instantaneously, and if that doesn't work you can drink another cure pot 1/2 a second later.

Sampires rock for pvm, suck for pvp (I think).
  5. Hugibear

Hugibear Guest

No need for you go sampire if you dont have the skills worked up and you want to pvp. Sampire is great for pvm but not that great for pvp. Weapon, this is really important I need to know what you are blessing. You need to have hci and alot of it. The closer to 45hci the better chance of hittin your target. Also you temp isnt bad, but why do you have anatomy what is that doing for you. I'll answer that for you, it isnt do jack **** adding a point of damage if that. You would be better served picking up bushido or tracking.
    You can pm or message here, I will tell you everything I can to make you into a killing machine. But I need to know weapon. You should have hld, ssi, damage, and hit spell without that you will have a hard time killing anyone.