1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Was A BLAST last night !!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Dark Angel XXXX, Sep 30, 2010.

1. Omg !!
    Had so much fun last night in game....1st some of my guildies and I killed slasher...Had a new demon bow some great person made for me...Thank goodness only died like 10 times instead of the usual 20 times lol...
    Then LA players went to EM Hall in Britania for a little bit of russian roulete !! Mesanna Style !!
    Never seen so many players just step aside and die lol....Congrats to all of you lucky ones that rolled the magic number !! But , remember it is better to die !! Cause it makes someone very very happy and we want her to come back often :)
    Thanks Mesanna we all had a BLAST !!

2. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah the hunt was alot of fun. Did not do the event with Messana, just don't like standing around. Cracked up when I heard you all dieing though. With the doors lock I thought for sure she was gonna spawn a couple ancient wyrms and barlons on you all. Missed ya last night, working today :(, slasher tomorrow maybe.

3. ziggy29

ziggy29 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Next time I have to remember to leave my insured items at home. :)