1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

was in middle of a xfer from napa to pac

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by NorCal Uo Dealer, Mar 28, 2010.

1. i think that this whole thing is goin to screw me.. there was no mention of this anywhere about the shard goin down.. hoping my char made it to pac before it goin down or i will be down over 500mill in items and gold and 15 full soulstones with skill

2. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Actually you may be better off if it didn't go through. My understanding is that the transfer system knows if the transfer went through or not. However if it went through just before Pac crashed, then the backup used is from 10-15 minutes before you transfer??

Then you may be screwed,

3. yes but i can log onto that account on napa and my guy isnt there.. and i already know the pathetic excuse i will get from the gm.. even though it was there bad on there end.. i will be told to bend over and take it

4. Sir Kelek

Sir Kelek Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Have a feeling you will be fine.

5. Lost-Soul

Lost-Soul Guest

Shard is up...check your Xfer

6. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah and let us know what happened.

7. my xfer made it with all the packies.. weird how everything that i put and sold on my vendor was back in my keep, but my xfer made it.. ya lost 100mill in sales but got my xfer here with ALOT more than that and soulstones.. :)

8. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

glad to here were getting goods from other lands , you must of sufferd major panic attack ... i bet you tryed logging in a min 100 times rolleyes:

9. Breath now. All is well.