1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Was that state of UO video ever done???

Discussion in 'UHall' started by THP, Feb 25, 2011.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just asking seems to have gone quite unless i missed it of course??

2. Derium of ls

Derium of ls Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

they posted a teaser video, and won't tell us when it will be released. unless it really did take them many months to make a 2 minute video ;)

3. yes ... in its available entirety:

leaked to curse ...
    not to facebook
    not to herald
    not to TGN

btw ... who were they talking >to< ???

certainly not the camera/players ... *ahem*

:thumbsup: good squirming in their seats though ... "energy" wise:gee:

4. Its done. Its just being dubbed with the voices of the Charlie Brown teachers... This way everyone can hear what they want and at the same time complain about what was said. I can't wait.

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

well i seen that ''less than 2 minute video'' on here???? surely that is not what we are waiting for??? errrr maginca rebuild yes we knew that...and a new - new player experiance/new player download ....mmmmmm ....WERES THE REST OF THE VIDEO??? WITH THE STATE OF THE GAME FOR THE EXSISTING PLAYERS?

6. Woodsman

Woodsman Guest

It wasn't leaked, EA gave it to them deliberately. Curse.com is a huge site, especially among WOW and other MMORPG/RPG players.

It's probably gotten more views on Curse.com in less than 24 hours than it would get in a week on Facebook/TNG/Herald. Even if they don't bother watching the video, it still raises awareness and is still right there at the top.

I thought it was odd that Curse.com was getting the video first, but in retrospect it is perfect. This video is in part reaching out to potential new players who have played other games. EA gets a lot of publicity for it for no cost - Curse probably has to carry stuff like this in return for exclusives for the higher-profile EA titles.

That would require us seeing what EA PR removed.

7. 2:25 > ''less than 2 minute video''

sorry ... itsa math thang ...

maybe there was two + minutes of stank removed ...

then again ...
    maybe the stank >was better< ... not too high a bar ...
    My high schoolers "cringed" at the thought that this was their final "product" ...

Then they reviewed the prior text/s ...

Poor Teal'c ... moongates DON'T work as well as stargates ...:gee: