1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Was the missin lock issue fixed?, Not amnesty/entitlement

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by imported_herk1287, Mar 25, 2008.

1. I mean the normal locsk every 21 days, 2 of my sims got them today that were past due, anyone else?

2. MandiK

MandiK Guest

I did! I got 2 locks I was due!

Although, during the orange lava card game, the Devs took my red card I had out on my lot. They sent me a message saying they 'accidentally' deleted it but it was back in my inventory. It's not, lol.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I got mine too [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I mean the normal locsk every 21 days, 2 of my sims got them today that were past due, anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

Got mine too!!

5. we got ours!! ty dev team!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Yep I made a thread a few days ago saying that I had gotten my 21st lock on one of my TC3 sims, and didn't get any replies so I didn't know if somehow I was the only one who did or not. I am glad to see that others are starting to get their locks at least based on sim age, but I will be REALLLLLLY glad to see amnesty, I've got another 30 something locks coming at that time. 1 extra one right now didn't really help me with that sim's goals [​IMG]

7. I always got mine a few days after I was suppose to. [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

ty devs for fixing that bug. [​IMG]