1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

was there a revert on ATL 2 nights ago?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Poo, Jun 15, 2015.

1. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    i did a x-shard off one of my shields from sonoma to atl couple nights ago, landed, logged my guy in, went and unloaded the stuff i had transported over, picked up the stuff i needed to move over for my next jump and logged off.

logged in today and found myself at the inn and i had just landed from my x-shard.......

i thought, ok, maybe i dreamed that i did all that other stuff?

shrugged it off, went about my play time.

then here just now i logged onto a mage of mine that i use to do my shopping and he is sitting in the middle of the forest at a vender house where i was the other night and i was half way through what i had been buying.
    so this is 2 of my guys that i had on that night and both are back about a hour from where i had left them.

and i wasnt on around server down time. maybe a hour or hour and a half before server down time.
    very strange.
    trying to remember if it was last night or friday night..... im thinking last night?
  2. Philly

Philly Journeyman
    The Valorian Knights

Sep 2, 2014
    I have started logging out 30 minutes earlier each night due to numerous not saves at normal time end of night. they just seem to save when ever anymore and 2 min warning means absolutely Nada......