1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Was there an unannounced change to Hailstorm & Nether Cyclone in PvP?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Luke Carjacker, May 28, 2010.

1. I currently do not have a PvP capable mystic, but was thinking about putting one together. I could have sworn that before the most recent publish, Hailstorm & Nether Cyclone worked against other players. I tested last night and neither of those spells did any damage against a guildmate in felucca, nor did they even trigger combat warning. Other mystic spells were working fine, and I'm experience with mage/necro in pvp so I know how it supposed to work.

I know they made changes to spell plague and hear rumors they were changing sleep and some other mystic related items.

So, before I dive in an create a new mysticism based PvP temp, I'd like to know if they instituted further nerfs to the skill. I'm surprised I haven't seen more uproar about it if it was a hidden nerf (although stratics was down all day yesterday).

thanks.

2. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

No there was no unannounced change to mystic spells other than nerf on sleep and spell plague.
    Because Hailstorm, nether cyclone and mass sleep are AoE, like meteor and wither... they do not hit friendly/targets. Do it to an OJ or Reds they will hit just fine.

3. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

QFT

I can back this up, I pvp on a mystic and both spells work perfectly fine on non guilded chars(this char is red)

4. Ok, cool. Thanks.