1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Was there supposed to be Major Dyes available to us....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Hunters' Moon, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

...for handing in 10 minors? Because it didn't give me that option when I handed in the 10 minors I got today. I didn't see a "second page" of reward options either.

Edit: ugg...I didn't read all of UO Herald...majors are only available directly from monster drops....can I have my minors back?

2. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Can anyone confirm or deny whether you get actual tokuno dyes as loot off of monsters? Or can you only receive the 1 charge minors?

3. Dol'Gorath

Dol'Gorath Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It was posted 2 days in advance that there would be no major dyes to be traded in for.

4. Dol'Gorath

Dol'Gorath Grand Inquisitor

There are no majors at all this round. Only single charge minors.

5. spoonyd

spoonyd Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'm really glad for this. The major artis will have little value after this turn in but the major dyes should retain value.

6. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Because the dyes of completely different colors would definitely ruin the market for the other dyes. rolleyes:

7. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Ruin the market? OMG....I"m losing my mind with you people...

8. SevenFaith

SevenFaith Lore Master

Shows how much people pay attentiont to patch notes.

9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Trust me I agree..... and as for "ruining" the market.... get serious.... heck in Japan you can get all the bottles of dye you want..... YOU CAN BUY them... Yes that's right.... you can buy a token and get more than one bottle of the OLD original good dyes...

Meanwhile.... we are stuck with wasting 500 lockdowns on single use dyes... *begin sarcasm* "Oh JOY!".... *end sarcasm*

*glares*.... I just want to know who's lazy bright idea was that? And why? For pity sakes it's just plain ridiculous.... At the very least you could have given us the option to turn in 10 of the same color and get a 10 use bottle.....

10. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

11. Woot for ren and stimpy :danceb: :danceb:

12. Tom_Builder

Tom_Builder Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

That would be nice.

13. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I think EA Japan has run a few limited-time only promotional events during which you could buy a token for a set of 50-use Tokuno dyes. I don't think you can just go to their web site and order the token any time you want.

Would it work for you to place a couple of boats and put the keys in a centralized location and then use the boats for storing the dyes as you collect them? Four boats would let you store 500 items. You'd have to refresh them every couple of days, but that may be less frustrating than clearing space in your house and would eventually get tiresome enough that you'd actually use the dyes, turn them in, sell them, give them away, trade them, etc.