1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Was this a field fight?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Monolith, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I look one direction and then look a different direction and everyone dead. What happen? Damn KOC and LOW had some numbers on tonight.

2. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

*Makes an evil grin face*

I saw some LOW attempt to get into that Luna house. . .didn't quite make it and rest head for the hills.

:popcorn: House? :popcorn:

3. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Yeppers......I'm eating my popcorn and drinking my beer with front row seats. Keep the action flowing.......hopefully LOW resuits up and comes back for round 2 or is this 3?

4. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Would be 3rd round. First, we lost Brook and Soul's archer, but managed to pull through with a bottleneck on south bridge. ^^

Was a bit outnumbered then.

5. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone want to sell back my l33t suit?

6. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Hey righty, can you get a cpl pieces of decays armor i have ur crystalline.

7. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

*Shameless bump*

Righty, I still have Folded Steel Glasses from the first time you died. . .Kage actually looted them and kept them on his vendor for a while, but he got tired of them being there and threw them on the floor of vendor house. Needless to say, I want gold, want them yes/no?

Now, back to houses. How about them houses? They're great to hold stuff in, chat from, die in *lol*, die trying to get in *lol*, etc.

Right LOW? :sad4: