1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

water pitchers no longer can be overfilled?

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by gunneroforgin, May 20, 2010.

1. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
    Well. I think I just heard clunks of accounts being closed. Now watering your plants will become very tedious without the over filled water pitcher. This was one of the very best features of the game and now it is going away with the new publish. DEVS! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
  2. Not only the change in the waterpitchers but when I did plants a few minetes ago I also had to target the keg in my pack each time for each plants.

Yep, they sure fixed us for trying to do plants although I still see the guy running the rail around Luna checking and buying off vendors to resell at his "real money" shop!

Bad plant growers...slaps hands...Bad! :sad2:
  3. im bummer about this change too =/ nerf the water putchers, suspending ppl for being creative with gozas.... *sigh* bad bad
  4. red sky

red sky Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    There's probably another side to this story. Just a guess.
  5. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    There is, and there was an adjustment. Water pitchers filled from a trough now hold 40 uses.
  6. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 29, 2004
    I'm thinking they changed it again Petra, I've watered 20 plants from the same pitcher for 2 days now and its not empty. Guess I need to drink one to count it out.

*edit Well, it is just 40, don't know why mine hasn't emptied out yet. might be that my split personality filled it when i wasn't looking.:gee:
  7. For years, even though the water pitchers were suppose to hold only five charges of water, players have been able to go to locations near a body of water that had waves in it, and fill the pitchers almost infinitely.

I understood that they were taking out that ability and it would mean having several water pitchers in your pack to do your plants as opposed to just one endless supply of water from the pitcher that was filled from a wave.

On second thought, even though they did take away the "endless ability", they did make the pitchers hold 40 charges.

Was fun while it lasted though!!!! :lol: