1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Water Trough

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Caelas, Jul 27, 2008.

1. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Hi all, I put a water trough in my house, roof level...and it is empty. I was uinder the impression these had water in them, unless mine is leaky :) How do I get the thing full of water for use in my garden?

2. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

That's odd! I've never seen one empty before! o_O

I would assume that if it really is empty you might be able to fill it using pitchers of water gathered from the ocean/a pond? But like I said, I've never seen them empty. Are you sure it's not just a different colored wood (like Frostwood) and the water is therefore not showing up in the color you expected? (The hued woods create some weird effects with water troughs - yew tubs make the water look almost black!)

3. Caelas

Caelas Guest

Amazing...it does have water in it...black water. Here's a picture...

[​IMG]

4. feath

feath Guest

its the wood you used to make it with. you only get blue water when you use normal wood. when you use darker wood you get... black water ;)
    bloodwood makes for very dark troths. i never tried frostwood, but guessing you get icy blue type water.

5. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It's not empty, lol. It's just made with Yew!

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

oh I wish, feath :D you get black water, just like the others

7. feath

feath Guest

There's no justice!