1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Water Trough's

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Barania, Dec 17, 2010.

1. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Do these things ever decay when a house goes IDOC - I guess that's why I'm seeing them? There is one in the front yard of my sandstone - it's tolerable and I've never tried to use it. I did just try to place a small house on a spot that had a small plot on it either yesterday or the day before. A water trough is I'm sure what is blocking placement This spot has been placeable for years.

I'm all ears and thanks.

Jack Nickelson

2. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

That water trough been hanging there for ages !

Most of em do just hang in the air for forever long after the home is gone.

If ya have the gp that spot behind the wheatfield right by ya, is a bit larger n to s. that is, or the classic two story fits, south of Lyceaum right on the coast there.

Least there is no water trough hangin in midair in those two spots ! :)

3. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot

Wasn't there a patch a while ago that would allow everyone to axe those troughs if they belong to no house?

4. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

page a gm for removal?

5. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

ROFLCOPTER...thats's funny...

6. Raptor85

Raptor85 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

if you can place a small house with the edge hitting the trough, you can axe them (there were a a few around my keep when I placed it, and I was able to axe them from my towers)

I actually went around and gathered some water troughs like that when I needed them and couldn't find anyone to sell me one when I was just getting started gardening :D

7. Barania

Barania Slightly Crazed

"If ya have the gp that spot behind the wheatfield right by ya, is a bit larger n to s. that is, or the classic two story fits, south of Lyceaum right on the coast there"

Did ya abandon ship? I placed a villa on the spot where I was thinking that your fishing hut was in Moonglow.

Jack Nickelson